- Each bottle now holds 50% more product, in an easy-to-dispense, pump-style bottle.
- Enhanced formula requires significantly less product per use.
- Reformulated using sulfate-free, gentle foaming ingredients derived from coconut oil. Leaves skin feeling perfectly clean without the tight, dry, or sensitive feeling that sulfate cleansers can cause.
- Deep cleans pores, exfoliates, brightens. Clears acne prone skin, prevents future breakouts, and balances skin oils.
- Formulated with natural, soothing ingredients including Sea Kelp and Hyaluronic Acid, this cleanser won’t leave your skin dry and tight.
- Antioxidant /Anti-inflammatory formula, including Salicylic Acid, Zinc PCA, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bilberry Fruit and Coffee Fruit work together to minimize redness and improve skin texture.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil naturally kills many types of bacteria. Hyaluronic Acid improves skin tone and elasticity while providing excellent hydration without oil.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid improves overall skin texture – skin will be smoother, softer and with the right balance of moisture.
Kate’s exclusive formula only begins with cleansing. Packed with ingredients that naturally kill acne-causing bacteria, this cleanser exfoliates the surface and penetrates deep into pores to combat inflammation, redness and irritation. While your skin is clean and receptive, we add a powerhouse of complementary ingredients to moisturize, fight free radicals, prevent aging, and promote elasticity and firmness. This cleanser is powerful but gentle, using a natural approach to clear skin – it won’t strip the surface of your skin which leaves it dry, tight and irritated.
Proper cleansing is the first and most important step toward beautiful, refreshed, clear skin. Washing away makeup, excess oil and impurities leaves your skin receptive to nourishing serums and moisturizers. Clean, refreshed skin feels fantastic, whether you are preparing to apply makeup for a busy day, or getting ready for sleep. Not only does this cleanser give your skin an energy boost, it also works hard to exfoliate dead skin cells away, leaving your skin looking and feeling brighter and healthier!
Water, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Zinc PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Gluconate
Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate: natural kelp extract, excellent moisturizer.
Salicylic Acid: beta hydroxy acid, topical exfoliant, able to penetrate into pores, helps combat acne and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, roughness and discoloration.
Zinc PCA: anti-acne, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: natural plant extract, excellent for the treatment of acne due to its ability to kill many types of bacteria.
DMAE Bitartrate: promotes elasticity and firmness, fights free radicals.
Green Tea: powerful antioxidant extracted from green tea; anti-inflammatory, excellent at fighting free radicals.
Bilberry Fruit (Vaccinium Uliginosum L.) Extract: natural, antioxidant.
Coffee Fruit (Coffee Arabica) Extract: natural, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory.
Hyaluronic Acid: improves elasticity and provides excellent hydration because of the ability to penetrate skin and hold water.
Alpha Lipoic Acid: antioxidant, helps improve skin texture.
Use once or twice daily for cleansing. Apply to sponge or directly to face and neck. Massage into skin, rinse well with warm water. Gently pat dry.
Follow with a nutrition-rich moisturizer. Kate's Complete Daily Moisture is excellent for normal to oily skin. If your skin is dry, choose Kate's Revitalizing Intensive Daily Moisture.
Do not use on very dry or sensitive skin. Mild irritation may occur for any user. If your skin could be sensitive to Salicylic Acid, start with once daily use, massage gently and always rinse well.
Salicylic Cleanser should not be used by any person with an allergy or sensitivity to aspirin.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water. If skin becomes dry or mildly irritated, reduce frequency of use. If a rash develops or irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and consult a physician. Never use on a child and keep out of the reach of children.