This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Kate Ryan Skincare, LLC’s (“KRS”) website kateryanskincare.com (the “Site”).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. By way of example and not limitation, KRS collects the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your name, email address, username and password;
- Transaction information you provide when you make a purchase from us, including your name; postal address, telephone number and payment information;
- Information you provide to us when you use the Site or post in public forums on the Site;
- Location information when you visit the Site, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with the Site (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address; and
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit the Site.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- KRS collects information you provide to us when you make a purchase, register with KRS, participate in public forums or other activities on the Site, or otherwise interact with us. The information we collect is covered by this privacy notice, and any third-party links will be subject to the applicable privacy notices of those sites. Privacy choices you have made on the third-party site or platform will not apply to our use of the information we have collected directly through the Site.
- KRS collects information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
KRS is the owner of the information collected on this Site. KRS will use the information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you request, including without limitation sharing the information with third-parties who assist KRS in processing orders;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with KRS and send you information about KRS;
- Optimize or improve KRS’ products, services, advertising, operations, and Site; and
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Except as set forth herein, KRS will not sell personal information to anyone.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. In spite of our best efforts, internet transmissions are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. You hereby agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, either with our website or with our processing institutions, and you release us from all claims arising out of the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. Credit card transactions are processed by established third-party banking institutions.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE INCLUDING CHANGES
By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this privacy notice. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting of changes to this privacy notice will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if KRS is sold (whether through an asset sale, merger, consolidation, or otherwise), information collected by KRS may be disclosed to and become owned by the purchaser.