What It Does:
- Naturally plumps and replaces skin’s lost volume due to aging or dehydration
- Reduces fine lines and creates a smooth, more glass-like surface to your skin
- Enhances naturally highlighted areas of the face that become sunken with age
- Helps skin retain moisture for a hydrated, dewy glow
- Restores suppleness and bounce to skin that’s losing elasticity
- Low-cost, more natural alternative to injections
Who It’s For:
Any skin type or stage of aging seeking to balance hydration levels and maintain plump, springy skin that looks smoother and firmer.
How It Works:
Hyaluronic acid (HA)is a polysaccharide that occurs naturally in the skin to keep it hydrated and to support the structural matrix of the skin, giving it a firm, smooth appearance. Our levels of hyaluronic acid diminish as we age, beginning as early as age 30, or with environmental damage and oxidation. The result is skin with less volume and plumpness. The work of our bodies’ own hyaluronic acid is also diminished by dehydration, since one of the molecule’s most important roles is to retain moisture in the skin by holding many times its weight in water.
Kate’s Hyaluronic Acid Ultimate Hydration Serum delivers a high concentration of hyaluronic acid to the skin, in a moisture-boosting serum. In addition to HA, our serum is infused with protective antioxidants to replace skin’s lost hyaluronic acid, while preserving the integrity of collagen and elastin. Just a small amount applied to skin after cleansing and toning will help your skin retain its youthfully hydrated and supple appearance, with a smoother surface texture.
Hyaluronic acid can also improve the anti-aging effects of other active ingredients by enhancing their penetration into the deeper layers of the skin, as well as keeping the skin conditioned and receptive to other topical treatments. The unique function and dramatic effects of hyaluronic acid make it an essential part of any skincare regimen, no matter your skin type or skin concerns.